The History of Community Connect Federal Credit Union
- The Credit Union was chartered in 1956 under the name Cyclops Titusville Federal Credit Union. It was organized to serve the employees of Universal Cyclops Specialty Steel Division, located in Titusville, PA,
- In the middle 80’s, the credit union began expanding its field of membership to include other small businesses in the Titusville area.
- In 1995 the name of the credit union was changed to Oil Country FCU reflect the changes in its field of membership.
- On September 1st, 2017, the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) approved a Community Charter encompassing Crawford, Venango, Forest and Warren Counties. With the expanded membership, it was decided to change the name to Community Connect Federal Credit Union to better reflect our new membership base.
- The Credit Union continues to grow and provide more community support than ever before!